1. What personal information can we use?
When registering or conducting exchange operations in various directions on our website, the client enters his data (e-mail, his bank card and its validity period, wallet number for making electronic payments). Such information is not deleted while the client interacts with the service.
2. How can clients" personal information be used?
Individual user information can be used to:
- organize effective performance of the technical support department;
- tell about news, advertising activities, new products in the company"s services;
- to give clients a complete picture of the company"s activities;
- carry out statistical research in order to improve the functioning of the portal and the conditions for the provision of the services offered;
- to establish communication between the administration of the portal and users on their questions.
3. Who can access your personal information other than our service staff?
The user"s personal information is not disclosed, therefore it is not available to other persons. An exception may be requests from law enforcement agencies, according to court decisions, in order to protect against the actions of intruders, as well as cases of a change in the form of ownership of an enterprise, when personal information of clients comes to the new management.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
Cookies are small text files stored on a computer and remembering various kinds of information about sites that the user has previously visited. If you re-enter the site, then these files accumulate information from the electronic devices of users, transferring them to the Internet resources. Cookies remember the actions of users on the network, highlighting their priorities.
Text cookies can be of the following types:
- statistical cookies (used in order to recognize users and accumulate information about their actions;
- technical cookies (they can identify the software and the type of the user"s browser, provide him with the necessary services, give complete information about his interaction with the portal in order to identify network problems);
- functional cookies (they help to maneuver around the site more comfortably, remember the information the user needs (passwords, language, etc.);
- advertising cookies (collect information regarding traffic sources, the number of portal users and the frequency of their entry, viewing advertising material);
- third-party cookies (show ads to a specific audience that is interested in it).
How long can a cookie stay on a device?
The type of cookies used on the device determines the duration of their storage. Until the assigned tasks are completed, the information does not disappear. Otherwise, it will be deleted automatically.
Who can access cookie information?
The service has the right to use on the website data collection systems and analytics of third parties (third parties) in order to improve the services provided and the quality of the website. The data collected by such systems is used by them in accordance with their regulations.
Yandex uses pixel tags, with which it has access to cookies stored on a computer device. Thanks to pixel tags:
- collection of statistics regarding the functioning of the portal and its services;
- recognition of all operations performed by users on sites.
5. User safety and non-disclosure of information
For the security of user information, employees of the portal administration have developed an effective policy that guarantees the protection of personal data. The created action plan significantly reduces the possibility of unauthorized access by others to the individual information of clients. We make every effort to prevent possible illegal exposure to fraudsters.
Nevertheless, due to the annual improvement of modern technologies, one cannot be completely protected from intruders. To prevent this from happening, customers must keep their passwords secret and store them securely.
If, nevertheless, an attempt was made to log into the user account by another person, then this information must be immediately reported to the technical security department of the site in order to organize prompt assistance in this situation.