Authorized Android Application: XchangeCapitalGroup OU
1. What personal user information can we use?
If you register on our website, you will be asked to create personal account information, including personal email.
We can also collect all the details you specify, including name, wallet number for transactions, type, bank card number and expiration date, etc.
2. What is your personal data used for?
Personal information left by the user is used by the site administration in order to:
- organize the quality work of our website, as well as mobile applications, monitor the effective provision of our services so that each visitor can get the necessary information;
- ensure the smooth operation of the technical service;
- regularly carry out analytical work in order to improve the quality of the functioning of our sites;
- send advertisements to our customers about new applications, services, company offers;
- organize the relationship between the user and the site administration to quickly resolve any issues related to the provision of our services, as well as technical issues;
- to prevent the actions of cybercriminals aimed at damaging the operation of our site.
3. Who can use your data?
The information that you leave on our website during registration is confidential. This means that no customer data can be disclosed to third parties, except as otherwise provided by applicable law. For example, such information can be provided by us at the relevant court order or at the request of law enforcement agencies. When you change the ownership of our company or the appearance of the organization-receiver, your data will be transferred to the new owner.
4.1 What are cookies?
When surfing sites on the network, all user actions are recorded in small text files called cookies. This information is stored on a computer. This is how passwords, logins, any information entered on the site, ip-address, browser version, technical specifications of equipment and software are remembered. This allows you to quickly proceed to actions without having to re-enter the necessary data the next time you visit a particular portal. Thanks to the storage of cookies, we do an analysis of user activity, highlighting the interests and preferences of customers. Based on the information received, we improve the work of our sites, applications, adjusting everything for our users.
What types of cookies are divided into:
- technical / necessary: they are used to open access for users to various services, for example, Yandex, with their help, accurately determines the user"s software and the type of browser from which the network is accessed;
- statistical / analytical: they help to establish the user and get information about all his actions, including moving through the pages of the site, interests in a certain type of content;
- technical: contribute to obtaining information about user actions on the portal, due to which it is possible to determine the occurrence of an intranet error in a timely manner, as well as analyze the operation of new functions on which the site"s performance depends;
- functional: designed to provide certain functions to facilitate the use of sites, while preserving the interests and preferences of the user, for example, his choice of language or location;
- advertising / third-party: they help to get information about the number of users of the resource, collect statistics on the frequency of visits, the source of traffic, the activity of visitors to click on advertising links.
4.2 How long can cookies last on my computer?
Yandex uses the information recorded in cookies for all of the above purposes. This data is placed on a computer and stored there depending on the type of text file. Moreover, the storage time does not exceed, as a rule, the period that is required to solve a specific goal. After this period ends, all information is automatically deleted.
4.3 Who can use the data recorded in cookies?
Personal information that is recorded in text files is available to Yandex or to third parties. The use of this data outside the scope of advertising sites is the subject of a separate agreement with the user.
Yandex uses pixel tags to access text files recorded on your computer. It helps:
- establish the nature of your actions on the site;
- Get statistics regarding the operation of sites, services, applications, individual programs.
5. Safety guarantee.
The administration of our portal has adopted uniform standards for the use of measures to protect the personal information of each client. Thanks to specially created events, we significantly reduced the risk of fraudsters and their illegal access to your confidential information. So, we prevent the illegal distribution of your data. However, we inform all our users that we cannot give a 100% guarantee of the protection of your personal information, because scammers today use various technologies to crack accounts. Therefore, if you notice suspicious activity on your account or suggest that third parties could use your password, contact our technical department.